Wednesday, August 17, 2011

School starts soon and Brad Pitt's in Glasgow

Today I finally could start registering for school. I'm so excited, actually so excited that I entered my password wrong like ten times before realising there is something wrong :D School is starting in about three weeks!!! Can't wait!
We've been shopping few days now around Glasgow, in city centre and Braehead, for some school stuff and for our home. Finally! And now I've got my calendar and it's great. I've been waiting for it for a long time. Because earlier I had to just remeber everything and now I can write everything down, and there is a lot of things to write down! We also bought me this beautiful teapot with green stars from Wittard, but I'll put pictures here as soon as we get our internet. Though we are having problems with it again. Now they've told us that like our apartment doesn't exist, so we would have to pay much more for the installation, even though it should've been included to the price. Big mess with that! But hoping we will figure it out soon, because I really need our internet already!
Oh yeah, and right now Brad Pitt is filming some zombie movie in Glasgow and we were today next to the filming place, though we didn't see him. Maybe some other day then :)

But how you're doing?

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment