Thursday, August 25, 2011

My Loubotin is KG

You know how all the women adore and dream about Loubotins or Manolo Blahnicks, well for me it's Kurt Geiger shoes!

Kurt Geiger

I started noticing Kurt Geiger shoes from different british fashion magazines and realised that everytime I saw shoes I liked they were Kurt Geiger shoes. So I decided to check his website and well love was instant. And even though this was more than half a year ago I still notice myself falling in love with his shoes all over again!


KG by Kurt Geiger

Yesterday I wanted to check his website again and saw sale shoes. And of course I fell in love with couple pairs. Price was more affordable for me, but there were no sizes. Nooo! Well I'm gonna continue checking it if I would find something affordable for me, to start my Kurt Geiger shoe collection!


KG by Kurt Geiger
KG by Kurt Geiger


Kurt Geiger


Kurt Geiger

KG by Kurt Geiger


Pictures are from Kurt Geiger website and from Google.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment