Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MCDD Day 3



Third day is over and I feel great! I mean I woke up energetic, and way too early. Well that was because I had to go for a job interview (which would've gone well, but I'm starting school and can't work full-time). When I came back I was even more energetic. We had our two hours at the library and then walked a little bit around our naborhood and still fine. I didn't feel tired or exhausted. In the evening I got a little bag ache, but I think it's nothing to worry about. I drank about 7 glasses of my drink and 2.3 litres of water. I taught I would be drinking atleast 12 glasses of the drink a day, but actually I've managed just fine with the amount I've drank so far. But craving for food has risen a bit. It might be because we live just next to few fish&chips and pizza places so I can smell the yummy greasy food almost all the time.
Continuing...

Picture is from weheartit.com.
xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment