Saturday, August 27, 2011

School staff

Yey, finally got some mail from my school Apparently there is this whole bunch of things I need to buy for my school. Pens, sketchbooks and a lot of things that I don't even know what they are.
I just hoped this list had come much earlier, because I've already bought myself bunch of things I tought I needed for school. Thank goodnes nothing too expensive, and I'm sure I'll be using everything. One of my favorite purchases was this Derwent Pencil Wrap.

Pencil Cases are quite important for school and now that I'm starting uni I wanted pencil case that was practical for me, that looked nice and also were my pens would be in good condition. So this wrap was just perfect. I also found it at a good price from Ryman only a bit less that £5. Every other store sells it for about £8-15. I've already filled it up with most of my pens that I know I will use for school (see how excited I am?)

I finally got my timetables too (or found them from our school's website, it wasn't that easy) and they are so messy that I don't understand them yet, but I might have whole friday free! Also now I know little bit of our freshers week which apparently starts few days earlier that I taught. Our school should've started 12 of September, but we have our introduction day on 8th. And I won't be in country on that date, so we'll see what I should do.

Two weeks and my school starts. I'm so excited!

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment