Monday, August 29, 2011

Girls to look for

After reading this months magazines I was quite amazed for the fact that two actresses who I've been following and admiring were on the list of actresses to watch in the future.


I've actually loved Mila Kunis since I first time saw That 70's show, but after I saw Black Swan I knew that she was something even more. I'm hoping to see Friends With Benefits Soon, even though it's a chickflick and wait if Mila will do some great movie and get an oscar, because I think it's not impossible!



And Olivia Wilde I've liked when I saw her in O.C, but really adored after I saw her in House. She is my favorite character in that serie and I'm hoping to see something a little bit different from her.



Pictures are from Askmen.com and ActressArchives.com.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment