Saturday, August 13, 2011

MCDD Day 7



And the seventh day of my diet is over. It's almost over already. It's over when I just got quite okay with it. Now I know I could do it even for a longer time, but this 10 days will be enough for me this time. Because I still have those three ease out days, when I'm supposed to ease my stomach to normal eating. But yeasterday I drank 7 glasses of the drink and 2.4 litres of water. And I'm getting so comfortable with my diet that my boyfriend could do his food in the same room where I was and I didn't almost notice it. I didn't start to dream of the food. Bu my mum says that aguess this diet suits me, because she couldn't do it. And really I feel light, positive and suprisingly energetic! 
Oh yea, and I almost forgat. I also did excercise, and didn't even feel dizzy!
So continuing few days :)

Picture is from weheartit.com.
xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment