Tuesday, August 16, 2011

MCDD Day 10



Yey, the last day! And I can tell you the whole experience was great! It really did everything it promised! I feel more energise and light. Really I feel light! And so good that it's a bit frightening to go off this diet. But I miss food so much  that I want to go. Few days of Ease out and then we'll see what are the results in general. But on the last day I drank 5 glasses of the drink and 2 litres of water. I was also quite amazed on how little I could survive. Really just 5 drinks and I felt good. And I also learned how much water I really need to drink! So instead of snacking, drinking water is much better idea!

And know if anyone has questions about the diet I will be happy to answer them! :)

Picture is from weheartit.com.

xoxo Sweety Pie


No comments:

Post a Comment