Saturday, August 6, 2011

Master Cleanse Detox Diet

I'm starting now something a bit terrifying, but at the same time exciting. Master Cleanse Detox Diet.
I actually read about this from some other blog that I don't remember now, and got very interested. So I googled a bit more about it, to know what's it all about.


Basically it's like lemonade diet. You only drink this one drink for minimum of 10 days, to cleanse your body from all the toxins and waste. Also you might loose waight more or less during this diet (well da-ah, if you don't eat anything in 10 days). Many people had told good results from this diet. Their mind was clearer, they felt lighter and more energetic. So I felt that I should try it too.

Today is my first day, and I taught to report here how I feel and how's it going with my diet. My ultimate goal with this diet is get rid of all the toxins in me and see how do I feel after it. Also I am very excited to see how will I survive with my hunger for food or chocolate! I wouldn't mind loosing weight either, but that is not the main goal in this. I am very optimistic with my experiment! So wish me luck!

If you want to read more about the diet go here.

Picture is from weheartit.com.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment