Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Feeling still happy!



And now we are continuing with things that make me happy. And this time it is own internet connection! We might finally get our own internet connection! Which means no more booking internet time at library. I can use my own laptop or my boyfriends computer which is more hygien. I can use it at what time I ever wish! It's much faster that this library network. I would have as much time using internet as I want! I can finally write my blog more freely with pictures that I've taken myself!
Yes, own internet connection aguess is quite a big luxury! For me it's almost necessity for my every day function. So it's been very hard for these 2,5 months to use it only two hours a day and at the library. I've had to write myself up what I need to look up and still usually forget half of them!
So when it finally comes it will a big Happy happy day!!!
And the picture represents my feelings for own internet connection. Haha!

Picture is from Le Love.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment