Sunday, May 8, 2011

Packing and packing and packing...



You know when you were a child and you wished to go for a trip so you can pack what ever you wanted for your trip? And you know now when you're excited about the trip, but hate the taught of packing? Yeap. I've been doing packing way too much since January and I am starting to hate it! I mean you always have to think how much staff do you need, what kind of clothes would you want to wear, how much staff can you fit in your one tiny bag, or when you have the huge one that goes to the baggage claim how much can you pack so it's not over weight. Some airlines have the rule that you can take as much weight as you want, as long as the bag is the size of a regular cabin bag. Other airlines have the rule that you may only take 8 kg or 10 kg, or something else. And when you fly with different airlines you have to always check differently and pack differently. And now I have already packed 4 times in a week and I am getting annoyed. But I love to travel so much, that I don't even hope that I wouldn't have to do it again soon, I actually hope I have to pack many times still this year. It's part of the trip and the excitement.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment