Sunday, May 22, 2011

Missing for work!

Okay, have been back to Scotland for more than a week now and been dealing with millions of things.  So many things happening at the same time and my mind is swirling around them. But in couple of weeks it all should be figured out and I can finally catch some breath! And then I'll tell you more about it.
But for now if somebody knows any Administrator, Assistant, Receptionist or Secretary work in Scotland where I could work, I would love to hear about it. Would be nice to finally do something and not just sit and wait for time to go by. Though I would love to hear about any other job possibility too! But if someone would want me as their Personal Assistant I tell you I would be best at that job and work like workaholic! Missing work a bit :D

This is an old picture of me at work.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment