Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mark Demsteader of Emma


 Maybe some of you have already heard about the painter Mark Demsteader who painted few portraits of Emma Watson. Actually not a few, a whole bunch of them. 34 portraits. Emma wanted to buy a Mark Demsteader portrait for her 21 birthday and got an offer to be a model herself for Mark Demsteader portraits. And I tell you these are magical. I really felt in love with them. My favorite is the last one. I don't know the price of these portraits, but I bet they are a bit pricy, other way I would've loved to buy one. Especially when I red that 10 % of all sale will be donated to CAMFED international. You may read the whole story on Emma Watson official website. And google Mark Demsteader, he really does some very lovely portraits!





xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment