Sunday, May 29, 2011

My amazing sister




Many people have said to me that I don't seem like I had a sister, but I actually have sister and a brother. This post is about my sister and because I don't know if she aproves me to put her picture here, I won't.
For a long time me and my sister were as far as close as you can be. We irritated each other and fought all the time. And then when I split up with my ex-boyfriend she was there for me and it got us close. And now she is one the closest people to me, who I miss very much while she lives in Finland.
When I was visiting my family mum told me a little thing about my sister that I hadn't heard, but it instantly made me think, WOW!
I'm sure every girl have had the feeling that she doesn't know what to do with her boyfriend, when he has done something stupid. We want to punish him, so he would understand, but with their puppy eyes we can't punish them too much. Well I don't know what he did, but she told him to go home, and not call her in two weeks. Two weeks! Who has the strength? I never had. And really, my sister didn't talk with her boyfriend for whole two weeks, he understood the lesson and now they are happily together again.
The point was, how strong she had to be? Truly admiring!


And how cute is that chihu?

Pictures from weheartit.com.
xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment