Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Admiring Emma Watson



And now the story about Emma Watson, finally! I've been waiting to write about her. Mostly because I do really admire her. I liked her from the first moment I saw her. And when watching the first Harry Potter movie I liked her the most from all the actors. She was brilliant! And during all the movies I liked her the most, maybe partly because I liked Hermione in the books also the most.


Since Emma Watson started to do also modeling and fashion work I've liked her even more. She is very beautiful and is the perfect face for many campaigns. I also like her values and the fact that in fashion she is involved in fare trading and other wise making change.


I was totally surprised when I heard she cut her hair and even though it also looks good I liked her long hair more. But she looks more grown up now. And she feels grown up now. She really seems to be on the top of everything she does. Like she controls it that everything she does is good for her.


Partly I'm afraid when I'm going to hear bad publicity about her. There were already few pictures of when she went to a bar and some one got a picture of her underwear and few bikini pictures of her and her boyfriend from some beach, but they are almost forgotten and I don't think they were that big of a deal. And now I'm hoping she wont do any bad decisions which could make her go in to the wrong direction. But at the time I think that wouldn't be a problem with Emma. She seems smart and confident with what she's doing. So good luck the her and her carrier!


Pictures are from Emma-watson.net.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment