Monday, May 2, 2011

Animal love: cats


 My new story line is about my love for animals. I've always loved animals and feel that I need them for part of my life everyday. Though right now I have been away from my cats for couple of months, but I will be reunited with them. Already missing them so much! So that is why I dedicate this post for cats.


Many people are divided to either cat person or dog persons. I am cat person. I love dogs and I've had dod when living home and my boyfriend is a dog person, but I just connect more with cats. I love that they are mysterious, self-contained and even though they are funny with their strange habits, but they seem quite smart behind those acts.


And for the main reason why I love cats, looks for yourself how beautiful and cute they are.
Anyone else a cat person?

Pictures are from weheartit.com.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment