Friday, April 1, 2011

Amazed by two deers

One day when I was getting out of cleaning ladies way once again, we walked by the river when I suddenly saw a deer. A little one. It was heart stopping moment. Really amazing. I don't know what she was doing so close to people's colonizations, but there she was. I tried to take a picture, but well you can see. Not so good ones.




While we were looking at those deers some biker went forby and deer saw us. He just staid and dazed at us. Then he started to run away. And then I saw an other one also. So amazing to see wild creatures outdoors. I've also heard there has been fox somewhere near by, and tried to look if I could see it to, but havent yet.
Try to find deers from the pictures. There is one in both pictures.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment