Monday, April 11, 2011

Listening today Adele

This singer is quite new for me. I heard her the first time when watching Skins. Her Hometown Glory song is on the second season the second last episode and song was just perfect in the situation! After that I forgot about the song and one day my boyfriend wondered what kind of music did Adele sing and started to listen her albums on spotify. And there the song was. I didn't straight recognize that I had heard it in Skins, but I knew I had heard it somewhere and loved the song. We checked the internet and there it was. On Skins. Now I have listened also to the rest of the two albums and her music just make me feel good. So here are my favorite songs.








Now I will continue relaxing and enjoying with Adele.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment