Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding

As I think everyone knows today was the Royal Wedding. And some people are even suggesting that this should be national holiday. I did look at the wedding for little time in the morning before I started to watch figure skating and I have to admit that Kate Middleton was very beautiful. Her dress was perfect for her. It was a bit conservative and elegant, but not too much, and I loved the lace over her hands. She looked radiant. And she really looked very happy in her wedding. Well she should! She's getting the dream royal wedding that all little girls are dreaming of. But I think she is the type who could be a wonderful princess. She appears to be down to earth and she and William look very much in love. I think that is the most important thing! And after today watching this royal wedding and seeing Kate so beautiful and radiant, I started to like her much more. And I actually like her style in general. And here are some photos from the wedding.









Pictures are from The Holliwood Gossip.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment