Saturday, April 30, 2011

Watched Roswell


One of my favorite teen series was Roswell. It was the most interesting and romantic series I knew and I still like to watch it sometimes. Though now I understand that actors and actresses on that serie aren't that great. And when everyone loves Liz'z and Max's story I actually like Maria's and Michael's story more. And I hated it when Alex died. It was the worse thing in the whole serie. Also I have this on/off love for Tess. Actually I hate her, and I hate that she's ruining Liz's and Max's relationship. But when Ava was visiting I really liked her! And I think she's pretty :D But other wise if you like teen drama and romantics and a bit of science-fiction, you might like this serie too.



Who else likes Roswell?

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment