Saturday, April 2, 2011

My top 10 of beautiful women

10. Kathryn Prescott


I fell in love with her in Skins, and I would take her as my girlfriend when ever!

9. Natalie Portman


First of all, she is one of my favorite actresses, but I think I have already said it once. But also she has so exciting look.

8. Rachel McAdams


Also one of my favorite actresses. In her I fell in love in Notebook. She is quite ordinary, but has this spark in her eyes and her smile is adorable.

7. Gemma Arterton


In the Clash of the Titans when they talked about the most beautiful girl, I didn't think the queen was it, but Gemma. She looked radiant in the movie! Loved her since.

6. Sienna Miller


Yeap. So hot! Her whole look is like perfect. And I first fell in love in her in movie Alfie.

5. Emma Watson


Since she was a little girl I liked her, but now she is already a grown woman, and she looks amazing! Every picture I have seen of her, she looks great. How does she do it, I don't know.

4. Leighton Meester


She is my favorite in the Gossip Girl. Her eyes have this sexy gaze in them.

3. Kaya Scodelario


Oh, Kaya has been my love for as long as I have watched Skins. Her sexy, mysterious essence is so extraordinary that you just have to gaze at her in admiration.

2. Mila Kunis


She hasn't always been the hottest girl on my list, but after Black Swan totally! If someone could make me like girl it would be her. Sexy and mysterious eyes. Love!

1. Rachel Bilson


She has this innocent, sexy, girlie, cute look. She has a great sense of style and she is a woman I like to watch up to.

I actually could continue with this list, but top 10 is top 10.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment