Thursday, March 31, 2011

My 70's hair

This one day my hair felt to me dirty, but I had to leave to store and didn't have time to take a shower so I just tried to do something with my hear. And this is what I did.



I didn't get a picture of the whole outfit, but my knitwear that you can see in the picture was long and I had black leggins underneath. Though they smelled funny, I couldn't figure out what. Then I thought it smelled like clay, but I am not sure. And those were my favorite leggins! They were perfect. Just have to wait that I'll be visiting Finland so I can buy another pair.. or three.

Oh yeah, but the outfit. I had my baglady necklace that I love. It is so pretty with it's colorful stones. Because my hear was on the other side, the other felt to empty, so I wore my youth vs. future silver feather earring. I have two of them, but now I needed only one. Oh yea, and I had white summer shoes from warp on. And the perfect 70's spring look was ready :D

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment