Tuesday, April 19, 2011

My problem

I have a little problem right now. I have been looking for work for about two and a half months now. I have applied for so many jobs I can't even count. And have filled so many forms I am sick of them. But I still do it and still continue to look for jobs, mainly from internet, but also walking around the city.
The problem is I have the benefit from Finland only for three months and it is coming to an end. I don't actually enjoy living on benefits, but it is money and you need money to live. If I move to Finland now I would be able to get benefits again, but I don't have anything there. Well except friends, family and my two cats. But I don't have apartment, job or life. Here I would have life, I have the love of my life, but I really need the source to live here.
I have already decided to come back here at least for a little time, after I visit Finland in few weeks. I just feel that if I want to live here and want to find work from here I need to stay here. There is more chance for it this way. But it is frustrating!

So if anyone has any ideas, I would love to hear them! Other wise I just continue to look for jobs and hope for the best!


xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment