Monday, April 18, 2011

Shopping!

I haven't been shopping in a long long time! But finally we went to city center because I really needed new trainers. Well I didn't have trainers at all so I really needed them. We went to JJB sport, but those trainers didn't feel good (in my prise limit) and then we went to Sports Direct and I found the perfect pair. They are light and still supporting. And I thought they were also a bit cute and the only one pair that I found in exactly the right size!




I also found Clipper liquorice tee. After reading Pupulandia I have craved for this tee for ages, and now I found it at Holland and Barreds. And it really is yummy!


I was supposed to go for a jog the next day, but got stomach flu, so had to wait for another day.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment