Thursday, March 24, 2011

My outfit of the sunny day

Also a new storyline.. though if I'll be able to get any outfit pictures. The best way to take your outfit picture is when someone else takes it and with better camera, so hope my boyfriend will be cooperative :)

But for todays outfit. I really was only supposed to get out of cleaning ladies way, so I wore the first thing I find on my shelf (yea, I have a shelf, really hoping to get an apartment soon, to get my clothes in a proper closet). Shorts and New York t-shirt are from H&M, cardigan is from Gina Tricot (though I got it from my sister) and sunglasses from Puma.
The picture isn't so grate in that lighting, but the point of this picture is the beautiful sunny day which I enjoyed outside looking at Kelvin river.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment