Sunday, March 27, 2011

Surprised by Starbucks Hillhead

One day I was at the Starbucks in Hillhead again out of the cleaning ladies way. I was just sitting there drinking my hot chocolate and reading a book intensively, when some of the workers came to give me.. I think it was frappuccino? but I am not sure. Agues some customer forgot to take it or something, so they asked first would anyone want one. I didn't hear the question (or I just didn't understand, I still have a bit problem to understand scottish) so I just looked up. He asked me if I had ever had one. I didn't, so he said I should try and he put it on my table with a straw. And it was quite good. It was like a bit of ice cream, but not completely milkshake, and it had strawberry jam in it.


xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment