Thursday, March 17, 2011

Admiring Mila Kunis


This first storyline that I am going to start hear is "admiring...". I really do love many women celebrities and often want to share my admiration for them. So starting from first. Not really the favorite, but one that I have loved for a long time, Mila Kunis.



I actually started to like Mila Kunis first in The 70's show. I thought she was the best in the whole show with her bossy caracter and daddy's little princess vibe. After that I didn't see her in anything for a long time and I almost forgot her. But now I saw her in the Black Swan and totally fell in love for her again! Natalie Portman is definitely one of my favorite actresses above all, but in that movie I just liked Mila more. I mean Natalie was great in it, and totally deserved that oscar, but there was something about Mila that made me feel to take a look more of her work. Though I haven't yet had a chance to watch her other movies, but I am planning to in the near future, when I have the time.


Mila is really radiant and talented, still quite young actress. I also love her style, but more about that later.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment