Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I love the look of white dress for summer with cognac boots

Actually this storyline was supposed to show the looks of celebrities that I love, but I think some other looks are as good for this line, so now it's these:

When watching ss/10 I came around of many white dresses. Well agues white is the color for this summer. I really can live with that! White is fresh and light color for summer, so it won't get hot and you will look stylish. Though I fell even more in love when I saw Jill Sunders combining white summer dress with cognac boots. My heart almost skipped a beat!


I really really really love this combination and while boots might be too hot for summer, I was thinking cognac colored sandals with a haft (or what ever it is, it was quite hard to find the right word for it).

Adam by Adam Lippes

BCBG Max Azria

Colette Dinnigan

Ralph Lauren

And this last Ralph Lauren I really love! The whole dress is perfection really with the belt and everything!

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment