Saturday, July 16, 2011

Fun things for weekend

Yesterday I was a bit down, because I hurt my arm. I hit it to the door handle, and while usually you have some nervpain from that, for me it continued the whole day. So it wasn't that nice. Now I have a bandage on it, so hope it helps!


But something more cheerful. We are going to see the new Harry Potter tomorrow. Yey! I can't wait! And because we are going to see that movie, we decided to watch all the previous movies before that. So we've watched 2 movies per day, except today we will watch Deathly Hallows part 1 and tomorrow part 2. And the weirdest thing is that my boyfriend agreed to this. I didn't have to even persuade him to do this. Well aguess I've teached him something :)

And tomorrow I finally can dress up. It is a bit dull to dress up for just walking around, but for movies I can put on my new dress that I found at British Heart Foundation. It is a bit ethnic with nice print and I totally fell in love with it straight away as I saw it, and I got it!

Oh yea, and here close to us is also somekind of charity fun fare right now, which we will visit tomorrow. So a lot of fun things for this weekend! Harry Potter in IMAX theather, charity fun fare, dressing up (would it be strange if I was most excited of the last one?)

Have a great weekend!

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment