Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Admiring Rachel Bilson



Haven't written in a long time about anyone I admire, even though there are many of them. But one who had been on my list for a long time and has always been quite high on my list (she is on my top 10 in women) is Rachel Bilson.


First time I saw Rachel Bilson on OC and she was instantly my favorite character on the whole show. She was sweet and cute and very beautiful! But I didn't follow OC for long so I almost forgat her for some time. Until she I started to notice her on maganzines and in blogs. She has amazing style and I think she looks even cuter and sweeter now. She is one of my favorite persons to look for styles!


It was quite funny that when I tried to look her up on Wikipedia I really didn't find almost anything. Only thing they said was that she has acted as Summer in OC. And that's all. So I had to look from other websites. On OC I taught Adam Brody and Rachel were so good together that when I heard they dated in real life to I was pleased. But now that she is engaged (or so I read I hope it's still on) to Hayden Christensen I think they are even better match!

Who else likes Rachel Bilson?

Pictures are from Miss-Bilson website.


xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment