Sunday, September 4, 2011

Anne Hathaway as a catwoman?



I just read that Anne Hathaway is going to be catwoman for the new Batman movie. Which was a bit weird news for me. I like Anne Hathaway and am glad her career is going in a better direction, but role as catwoman I don't know if Anne can pull it off. She is sweet and funny, and even though I haven't seen catwoman (yeah, literally haven't seen, I've only seen these two new Batman movies)  I think that catwoman is someone edgy, sexy, mean and good at the same time. Catwoman is strong and you can see it in the way she moves and looks.

But after seeing these pictures of Anne I think she won't have that problem with sexiness. I still don't has she the edge the catwoman character needs, but I'm sure we'll see it when the next Batman movie will run in cinemas. So waiting for that, but now I'm hoping to see "One Day" this week!






Pictures are from ahathaway.info.

xoxo Sweety Pie

No comments:

Post a Comment